Pre-Admission forms now online
Castlemaine Health NDIS site launched!
We support families and individuals living with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities.
From our base in the central Victorian town of Castlemaine we service the entire Mount Alexander Shire and beyond, offering a range of services and programs through our network of allied health specialists. Helping people living with a disability realise their potential and engage with the communities where they live, work, learn and play. Visit the new site here »
LIVING AT CASTLEMAINE HEALTH
- Residential accommodation services including –
- Residential Aged Care Accommodation
- Residential Aged Care Room Rates
- On Site Staff and Student accommodation
- More than 100 active volunteers
- Huge variety of roles
- Make a difference to people’s lives
- Education and training provided
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Nurse Training
- Initial Registration of Overseas Nurses
- Return to Practice
- Graduate Nurses
- Student Placement
- Health Consultancy Services
- Health Presentations
- Our physiotherapists, dietitians, podiatrists and occupational health therapists can work for you!