Power Outage 13th July 2013
July 8th, 2013
Due to continuing works on the hospital redevelopment it is necessary for contractors to shut down all power on site for a period of two hours on 13th July 2013 during the installation of a new powerboard.
- Power to all areas onsite except Penhall residential aged care unit, will be affected by the power outage.
- Access to the Acute Ward and Urgent Care will be via the front ramp of the main entrance for emergencies only.
- Only the desk phones and switchboard will be operational, calls should be limited to emergency only.
- MICA backup will be available for maternity patients.
- While Urgent Care will be available Ambulance services will bypass to the most appropriate hospital for the required care.
A second shutdown will occur in late August. The date will be announced when it has been confirmed.
Posted in Uncategorized