Physiotherapist Grade 1
Physiotherapist Grade 1
Fixed Term Full Time – 80 hours per fortnight, till May 2020
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
We are seeking applications from an enthusiastic and suitably experienced Physiotherapist to join our supportive multidisciplinary team. This position will involve working primarily within the outpatient team, but may involve supporting other clinical areas (inpatient units, residential aged care) as required. The varied caseload includes musculoskeletal, pulmonary, falls and balance and post-operative rehabilitation. The successful applicant will have some experience (minimum 1 year post-graduation) in rehabilitation, excellent communication and teamwork skills and a passion for delivering high quality rehab programs in line with current evidence-based practice.
Applicants must hold current Physiotherapist registration with AHPRA and a valid driver’s license. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Kerryn James, Community Rehabilitation Centre Manager on 5471 3262
Applications close Tuesday 1st October 2019
For a full position description and to apply please click the APPLY NOW button
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.
Posted in Employment Opportunities