Registered Nurse, Endorsed Enrolled Nurse and Health Care Worker
Casual Bank and Clinical Resources Unit
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
Castlemaine Health is inviting applications from experienced Registered Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Health Care Workers to join nursing bank.
The Casual Bank and Clinical Resources Unit offers nurses an opportunity to consolidate their clinical skills and knowledge while working across a range of units on a flexible roster basis. The clinical areas that you may be assigned to include Acute, Rehabilitation and Residential Aged Care services.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Mark Nally, Director of Nursing Clinical Care on 5471 3491 or Christine Sloman, Director of Nursing Aged Care on 5471 3498.
Applications close Friday 18th October 2019.
Please ensure you state the position you are applying for in your application.
For a full position description and to apply please click the APPLY NOW button
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.
Posted in Employment Opportunities