Independent Audit and Risk Management Committee Member
Castlemaine Health is a significant provider of health services in the Mt Alexander Shire and Loddon Mallee Region. It is seeking applications for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fulfil the role of an Independent member of its Audit and Risk Management Committee. This role is designed to strengthen Castlemaine Health’s compliance and financial governance. The Committee meets at least four times per year. A payment per meeting applies.
The person we are seeking will have a range of experience and skills that include:
- Significant financial background and experience in complex organisations
- Current membership of a professional accounting body ie. CPA Australia or Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Highly developed skills to analyse and interpret financial statements
- Substantial knowledge and experience in risk management
- Previous experience on Boards and or Audit Committees
- Extensive capacity to critically assess the organisation’s financial improvement strategies against projections for cash and end of year operating results
- Understanding of Board financial and risk governance responsibilities
Interested persons should call Marina Scott on 5471 3401 for an information pack. Further enquiries may be sought from Ian Fisher, CEO, on the same number. The role commences 1 February 2020.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 25 November 2019.
Posted in Employment Opportunities