Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Acute
Permanent Part Time – Job share available
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
Castlemaine Health is inviting applications from experienced Registered Nurses and Registered Midwifes to join the Acute team on a permanent part basis in the role of ANUM.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and be committed to providing high quality nursing services. Importantly, in this leadership role the ANUM will at all times model best practice and will foster positive relationships with staff, residents and the community.
The ANUM position creates opportunities to gain experience in an In-Charge position, to lead and manage staff of the unit within a supportive environment.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Sue Ryden, Nurse Unit Manager on 5471 3462
Applications close Friday 28th February 2020
For a full position description and to apply please click the APPLY NOW button
Posted in Employment Opportunities