Permanent Part Time – 48 hours per fortnight
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
We are seeking an effective and efficient team player who can perform clerk-level duties as a member of the Finance team. This role is based at the Switch/Reception area of the Hospital but also includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, admissions, resident administration, receipting and other duties as required.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Michelle Whaley, Finance Administration Team Leader on 0457 069 154
Applications close Friday 11th December 2020
For positions descriptions and how to apply click here.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.
Posted in Employment Opportunities