About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of a significant range of local and sub-regional community-based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Pharmacy Technicians, or someone willing to study to become a qualified hospital pharmacy technician, to join the Castlemaine Health team on a casual basis. To be successful in this position you must have well-developed computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and pharmacy computer systems, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is renowned as a centre for regional arts and as host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program includes access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in a friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year, and a range of local business discounts offered to members.
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Heather Lang, Director of Pharmacy on (03) 5471 3677
Applications close Thursday 28th January 2021
For positions descriptions and how to apply click here.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.
Posted in Employment Opportunities