District Nurse – Registered Nurse Grade 3
Fixed Term Part Time – 48 hours fortnight until January 2022
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
We are seeking expressions of interest for Registered Nurses for a fixed term position available with the District Nursing Service.
To be successful you require recent general nursing experience, advanced written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management skills and extensive experience in care planning and liaising with other care providers. A current driver’s licence is essential. Experience in working across a District Nursing team desirable.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Ian Morelli, Nurse Unit Manager on 5471 3694.
Applications close Tuesday 3rd August 2021
For positions descriptions and how to apply click here.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.
Posted in Employment Opportunities