Maldon Hospital and Castlemaine Health explore coming together
Mount Alexander communities to have say on joint health service’s future
The Boards of Maldon Hospital and Castlemaine Health have jointly agreed to explore voluntary amalgamation they believe would deliver better health services for the communities of Mount Alexander, and secure Maldon Hospital in its current form for generations to come.
The Boards will now commission a proposal that will examine the potential benefits of unification. The announcement builds on the long and close history of cooperation that has spanned 42 years, delivering complete healthcare and wellbeing services for the region, and kicks off six weeks of community engagement into what a unified service could look like.
Have your say
There are many different ways to get involved in this consultation and provide feedback, which will be used to help identify what’s important to you and the areas to focus on.
- Fill out our community survey
- Attend an event in person:
– Sunday, 14 November outside the IGA/Maldon Butchers
– 12,15 and 19 November at Maldon Hospital (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 54752000 to RSVP, or just drop in on the day)
– Monday, 22 November from 4-6pm at the Ray Bradfield Room in Castlemaine (email email@example.com or call 54752000 to RSVP, or just drop in on the day)
For more information visit the Maldon Hospital website.
Posted in Latest News