Registered Nurse – Acute
Registered Nurse – Acute
Permanent Part Time – 64 hours per fortnight
Fixed Term Part Time – multiple position available, until January 2022
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
Applications are invited from experienced Registered Nurses to join our Acute/Geroe Team on a part time basis to work across the medical/surgical units. The role requires the successful applicant to work their contracted hours on afternoon shifts covering seven days per week. The successful applicant will also require recent general nursing experience, advanced interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. It is desirable that you have demonstrated recent experience working independently in an acute/urgent care setting. You should be able to demonstrate effective infection control practices and a commitment to quality improvement.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Steve Warren, Nurse Unit Manager on 5471 3484
Applications close Sunday 24th October 2021
For positions descriptions and how to apply click here.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check and compliance with Castlemaine Health Vaccination policy.
Posted in Employment Opportunities