Social Worker – Grade 2
Permanent Part Time – 64 hour per fortnight
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Social Worker to provide social work assessment and management and professional leadership across our community-based programs. The successful applicant will have solid clinical experience in health settings, skills in working in multidisciplinary teams, and a passion for driving improvements in quality and innovation of home and community-based services. A key function of this role is to work collaboratively with key stakeholders within the organisation and other service providers to ensure high quality and integrated client care.
All applications must include statements addressing the key selection criteria.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Kerryn James, Community Rehabilitation Services Manager on 03 5471 3262.
Applications close Sunday 5th December 2021
For positions descriptions and how to apply click here.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Disability Insurance Scheme Worker Screening Check (NDIS Check), Working with Children Check and compliance with Castlemaine Health Vaccination Policy.
Posted in Employment Opportunities