Capital Projects Manager
Permanent Full time – 80 hours per fortnight with an ADO
About Dhelkaya Health
Dhelkaya Health is a new health service on Dja Dja Wurrung country; it is the coming together of Castlemaine Health, Maldon Hospital and CHIRP Community Health. Dhelkaya Health is shaping a better health system for the people of Mount Alexander Shire and beyond, while staying true and local in everything it does.
Dhelkaya Health delivers a diverse range of inpatient, outpatient, aged care, community health and outreach services to Mount Alexander Shire. It also delivers assessment, rehabilitation and allied health services to neighbouring shires. Dhelkaya Health is committed to the quality, accessibility and sustainability of acute, aged and community-based healthcare, and family and housing services.
Dhelkaya Health has campuses in Castlemaine and Maldon.
The Capital Projects Manager is responsible for the project management and delivery of new buildings and infrastructure, refurbishment of existing facilities, fit-out of accommodation, plant and equipment, major assets and sustainability initiatives for Dhelkaya Health.
Key Selection Criteria
• A minimum of 5 years project leadership and management experience.
• A track record of delivering major projects to a quality standard on budget and on time
• Understanding and practical application of project management methodology
• Procurement, contract management and problem-solving capability
• Stakeholder relationship development, customer service and supplier management skills
• Organisational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritise and work autonomously
• Well-developed writing, communication and interpersonal skills
Hold a Victorian Driver Licence.
Culture and Benefits
Castlemaine and Maldon are located on Dja Dja Wurrung country in the Mount Alexander Shire. The area is renowned for its creativity, history and as host to the Castlemaine State Festival. The shire is a short drive from Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo, a UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs and outdoor recreation opportunities, unique natural environment and historic goldfields, the community offers a rich diverse culture for all to enjoy.
• Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
• Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
• Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Dhelkaya Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
• Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
• The Dhelkaya Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year.
Dhelkaya Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Justin Sawyers – Director Infrastructure Technology and Assets on 5471 3527 or Jason Stevens – Executive Director Finance, Performance & Infrastructure on 54713506
Applications close 29th January 2023
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check and compliance with Castlemaine Health Vaccination Policy.
Posted in Employment Opportunities