Occupational Therapist – Grade 1
Fixed Term, Full time position – 12 months
About Dhelkaya Health
Dhelkaya Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community-based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Occupational Therapists for a Grade 1 Inpatient role.
To be successful you require AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist with a high level of written and verbal communication skills and excellent time management skills. You will have the ability to recognize workload difficulties or clinical skill limitations and actively seek and utilize supervision from senior therapists.
The areas you will be required to work in include: inpatient acute and subacute wards, Transition Care Program, Post-Acute Care, Residential Services and outpatients. You may also be required to work in alternate campus locations.
A current driver’s license is essential.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
• Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
• Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
• Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
• Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
• The Dhelkaya Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year.
Dhelkaya Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Karen Bodin, CRC Coordinator, on 54713570
Applications close Sunday 29th January 2023
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check, NDIS (if required) and compliance with Dhelkaya Health Vaccination Policy.
Posted in Employment Opportunities