Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Ellery House
Ongoing part-time 80 hours per fortnight
About Dhelkaya Health
Dhelkaya Health is a new health service on Dja Dja Wurrung country; it is the coming together of Castlemaine Health, Maldon Hospital and CHIRP Community Health. Dhelkaya Health is shaping a better health system for the people of Mount Alexander Shire and beyond, while staying true and local in everything it does.
Dhelkaya Health delivers a diverse range of inpatient, outpatient, aged care, community health and outreach services to Mount Alexander Shire. It also delivers assessment, rehabilitation and allied health services to neighbouring shires. Dhelkaya Health is committed to the quality, accessibility and sustainability of acute, aged and community-based healthcare, and family and housing services.
Dhelkaya Health has campuses in Castlemaine and Maldon.
About the role
Castlemaine Health is inviting applications from experienced registered nurses to join the Residential Aged Care team. The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to work under the delegation of Nurse Unit Manager within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to providing high quality nursing services. Importantly, in this leadership role, the ANUM will at all times model best practice and foster positive relationships with staff, residents and the community.
The ANUM position creates opportunities to gain experience in an In-Charge position, and to lead and manage staff of the unit within a supportive environment.
Culture and Benefits
Castlemaine and Maldon are located on Dja Dja Wurrung country in the Mount Alexander Shire. The area is renowned for its creativity, history and as host to the Castlemaine State Festival.
The shire is a short drive from MELBOURNE, BALLRAT AND BENDIGO, a UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy.
Regional but still close to everything!!
Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs and outdoor recreation opportunities, unique natural environment and historic goldfields, the community offers a rich diverse culture for all to enjoy.
• Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors
• Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
• Onsite staff gym
• Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Dhelkaya Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
• Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required
• The Dhelkaya Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year.
Dhelkaya Health encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all ages, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ candidates, and people from multi-cultural backgrounds.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check, NDIS (if required) and compliance with Dhelkaya Health Vaccination Policy.
For further information about this position, please contact Gunjan Sharma on 54713652
Applications close Sunday 19th March 2023
Position descriptions and applications addressing the key selection criteria can be submitted on the Dhelkaya Health website: http://www.castlemainehealth.org.au/employment-opportunities
Posted in Employment Opportunities