About the integration plan
What is the integration plan?
The Castlemaine Health and CHIRP Community Health integration plan will be a detailed examination of the governance, financial, service, human resource and legal impacts of integration.
All our staff are valued and through integration, community health and services will be enhanced. The integration will combine staffing and services that are currently delivered by both organisations.
Together Castlemaine Health and CHIRP have a long and proud history of working together. By combining our unique strengths, we will further enhance community health and services for the future.
The integration plan will:
- ensure future sustainability
- enhance access to community health and services across the Mount Alexander Shire
- strengthen services to better meet the evolving needs of the community
- share the burden of compliance and ensure that our funding can be targeted to services as much as possible
- enhance opportunities for staff development/training/skill sharing and best practice.