Everybody needs good nutrition to enhance health and wellbeing.
Dietitians have the specialist knowledge of nutrition and health throughout all stages of life.
Our dietitians provide services through:
- Connolly Rehabilitation
- Geroe Acute
- Community Rehabilitation Centre.
Dietitians services may include:
- dietary counselling
- oral nutritional supplementation
- enteral nutrition (tube feeding).
Our dietitians also see outpatients with:
- chronic disease (including diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol)
- weight management issues
- gastrointestinal issues
- food allergies
- eating disorders
- nutrition for pregnancy and lactation
- sports performance and
- paediatrics (including fussy eating and other feeding difficulties, obesity, allergies and intolerances)
Our dietitians also work across:
- dietetic management of residents in low and high residential aged care, for those in respite or in the transitional care program (TCP)
- outreach to Maldon Hospital’s low and high residential care
- leading nutrition sessions for the cardiac rehabilitation, better balance and pain management groups
- regular nutrition analysis and review of the menu and meals provided to ensure they meet the recommended nutrition standards.
Contact the CRC to find out more about our Dietetics services.