Graduate Nurses & Midwives
Dhelkaya Health offers comprehensive and supportive Graduate Nurse Programs to:
- assist graduate nurses transition from student to practitioner
- consolidate theoretical and clinical skills.
There are three different streams available:
- General Graduate Nurse Program includes rotations at Castlemaine Health and Maldon Hospital in Acute, Rehabilitation & Residential Care. In 2024 there will be 10 positions offered.
- Aged Care Graduate Nurse Program includes rotations through residential care units. In 2024 there will be two positions are offered.
- Midwifery/Blended Program placement with Midwifery Group Practice Team and Geroe Unit. One position offered.
Please ensure you select the correct stream. If you intend to apply for more than one stream, you must select each stream.
All applicants must satisfy the PMCV Allocation and Placement Service criteria and apply through Employment Opportunities on this website.
To discuss the program, please call (03) 5471 3223 or send a message to the Education Team.