Community Consultative Committee
Our Community Consultative Committee meets every two months to discuss and progress matters relating to:
- consumer participation
- community engagement
- how best to maintain a responsive and inclusive service for patients, families and the wider community.
The Community Consultative Committee is made up of senior health staff and members of the community. It provides a community and consumer perspective on:
- new and existing programs, policies and services
- service of quality care and improvement
- strategic plan and policy development, with consideration of consumer needs
- development of consumer participation framework, its implementation and monitoring of its effectiveness
- processes and practices in engaging and communicating with the wider community, ensuring appropriateness of content
- particular issues relating to access and equity including disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds
- annual reports and quality account report
- other matters as tasked by the Board of Management.
For further information about how to become involved in the Community Consultation Committee please click here.