Make a donation
Your gift can make a very real and lasting difference to your local health service. All donations are acknowledged and we respect the privacy of those who wish to remain anonymous.
Your donation will contribute to the purchase of important equipment. It will also go towards projects that improve facilities for patients, staff and volunteers. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, some of the purchases we’ve recently made include:
- new blinds for Geroe Acute for better management of light and temperature
- furniture for our aged care residences
- transforming our maternity ward into a comfortable, modern home-like environment
- a new high-tech bassinette with built-in heater and LED light for sick babies who need treatment and observation
- new defibrillators.
How to donate
If you’d like to make a donation:
- call 5471 3555 to arrange a donation over the phone
- print a donation form
- contact the Public Relations & Fundraising Manager
Murray to Moyne 2020
Unfortunately due to COVID-19 the annual Murray to Moyne cycle relay was cancelled this year. All the funds raised will be held over until the teams ride again in 2021. Castlemaine Health are grateful for the support of our wonderful sponsors.